Hope House is a non-profit organization
providing neighborhood support to
especially to mothers and their children.
Check out the new article:
Something Good in the Neighborhood
"Coming Soon: 2014 Baby Olympics"
- Can we display a large bottle in your business, to collect change?
- Can we distribute small baby bottles to your group, to collect change?
- Is a short "Baby Olympics" presentation to your group possible?
"A Muslim Letter, 'A Common Word Between Us and You',
Draws Increasing Support, Including that of Hope House"
Hope House Fall 2013 Volunteers
Thanks to the generosity of community groups and individuals, 145 family gift boxes were distributed this season. We especially appreciate help from:
- Percy's Burrow of Topsham
- Freeport Community Thrift Store
Check out our latest "Hope for the Holidays" project. Visit our
November Volunteer Appreciation Brunch in Mechanic Falls
Meet the founders of Hope House on the "About" page.
Check out our Schedule page to see the new posting of spring activities!
We thank God "Who gives food to all".