Hope House is a non-profit organization
providing neighborhood support to
especially to mothers and their children.
Check out the new article:
Something Good in the Neighborhood
Hope House Directors Bruce & Jan Willson and some of their family say "Hi!"
"Coming Soon: 2014 Baby Olympics"
- Can we display a large bottle in your business, to collect change?
- Can we distribute small baby bottles to your group, to collect change?
- Is a short "Baby Olympics" presentation to your group possible?
"A Muslim Letter, 'A Common Word Between Us and You',
Draws Increasing Support, Including that of Hope House"
Hope House Fall 2013 Volunteers
Thank you to the Knights of Columbus and
Dr. Michael Czerkes for helping to get a new ultrasound machine for our clinic!
A big thank you for recent help from these community groups:
- Volunteers from So. Lewiston Baptist Church
- Mechanics Savings Bank of Windham
Let's Help Our Friends in the Philippines!
Remember when Vicki Penwell spoke at our center about her clinic for mothers and babies in Manila? Her work, "Mercy in Action" is even more needed now! Please pray for the Penwell's and give what you can to help them help others so devastated after the recent storms. Mercy in Action